Pre-order Conversations with Creative Women: Volume Three
The wait is over... Conversations with Creative Women: Volume Three is now available for PRE-ORDER!
Printed in Australia on beautiful uncoated, environmentally friendly paper, each interviewee talks about her career path, offers tips, shares advice, and gives insight into what fuels her creative fire.
Focusing on change and evolution, Volume Three also revisits a selection of women interviewed in previous volumes, to see where they're at now with their careers and businesses. The twists and turns, challenges and achievements will surprise and delight you.
Who's featured in Volume Three?
- Designer Emily Green
- Creative baker & teacher Katherine Sabbath
- Publisher/founders of Frankie Magazine and Lunch Lady Louise Bannister & Lara Burke
- Landscape designer Mon Palmer
- Stylist Lyndel Miller
- Letterer Barbara Enright
- Artist Naomi Hobson
- Comedian Alex Ward
- Interior designer & architect Pascale Gomes-McNabb
- Writer Laura Jackel
Plus, catch-up interviews with women previously featured in the series:
- Tess Lloyd & Maja Rose of Polli
- Georgia Hobart of Hobes
- Emily Wright of Nancybird
- Artist Maryann Talia Pau
- Florist Grace Camobreco-Reyes
- Maker Madeleine Sargent
- Designer Cristina Re
Plus, as a special thank you, included with each pre-order is a sheet of gorgeous double-sided gift wrap designed exclusively for Creative Minds by Indie Ladan of Monolog and Sarah Fitzpatrick of Assembly Design. Nice!